KPU Fiber Optics – available island wide!
KPU Telecommunications has the most extensive local fiber optic network in the state of Alaska and one of the most advanced in the United States. Our fiber extends all the way from your home or business to KPU and connects to Seattle via our undersea fiber network.
What does this mean to you?
- Fast, flawless, high capacity data transfer for TV and internet
- Virtually no limit to the number of TVs or DVRs record up to FOUR shows at one time, no pixels or freezing!
- Lightning-Fast Internet with speeds up to 500M/500M, the fastest upload speeds in Ketchikan.
- Unlimited Internet with residential TV.
- Future-ready: fiber service upgrades the property value of homes and businesses.
- Fiber cables are waterproof and WILL NOT CORRODE
- Reliable, no interference from electricity, radio or old wiring
- Fiber is more secure than co-ax; no shared bandwidth or data
- Business WAN connectivity with speeds up to 10 Gig.