KPU Transient Voice Mail is a reliable messaging service which allows you to receive messages even if you do not have a telephone. Transient Voice Mail is perfect for seasonal workers, teens or anyone without telephone service.
Advantages & Benefits
- No telephone or telephone service required.
- Easy access from any touch tone phone
- Remote Notification allows your Transient Voice Mail to be linked to your KPU pager to notify you when you receive a new message.
- KPU Transient Voice Mail gives you the ability to better manage your calls offering such options as save, delete and forward.
- KPU Transient Voice Mail includes 24 hour back-up power assuring you that you can check and receive messages even if the power is out
- By setting your own personal password you have the security of knowing that only you can access your mailbox.
- Each message you receive includes an audio time, date and number stamp, giving you important caller information even if it is not left in the message.
$6.79 Transient Voice Mail
$4.37 10 min extra messaging time
To add Transient Voice Mail to your line, visit our KPU Telecommunications Customer Service Department at 2930 Tongass Avenue or call 907-225-1000.