KPU FCC & Legal



Customer Complaint procedure

A complaint or dispute regarding service or billing which cannot be satisfactorily resolved with a reasonable amount of time should be submitted by the complainant to the Telephone General Manager in written form. If the complainant is still not satisfied with the disposition of his complaint, he may then (per 3 A.A.C.48.120, Alaska Administrative Code) file the complaint with the Regulatory Commission of Alaska.