Caller ID/Call Waiting combines two of KPU Telecommunications’ most useful features. When you are on the phone and you receive a second call, you can choose which call is more important by seeing who the new caller is by using your caller ID unit.
Advantages & Benefits
- Caller ID delivers the name, date, time and number of callers.
- Call Waiting allows you to accept a new call while engaged in a current call.
- Relieves the “wondering” about who the call waiting caller is.
- You have the name and number of the Caller ID caller even if you choose not to take the call.
- Caller ID’s makes a record of the call waiting call, if you don’t wish to take the call you have the number of the second caller so that you can return the call at your convenience.
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- Voice Mail
Caller ID/ Call Waiting requires a caller ID display unit which shows the caller ID information including name, number, time and date, the unit must support Call Waiting. KPU Telecommunications carries Cidco Caller ID/Call Waiting for $56.00 for use with Caller ID/Call Waiting and a wide variety of phones that feature built in Caller ID /Call Waiting.
To add Caller ID/Call Waiting to your line visit our KPU Telecommunications Customer Service Department at 2930 Tongass Avenue or call 907-228-5474 or email Helpdesk@kpunet.net.