Internet for business needs to move as fast as your company does. Let KPU handle your business WiFi and internet needs. Our business internet costs are competitive and our local service is unmatched.
Fast internet for your business
KPU high speed internet for business is symmetrical. This means you receive the same download and upload speeds. This saves time uploading large files to cloud storage or remote servers. When you subscribe to KPU’s 500M/500M package, you’ll have access to the area’s fastest symmetrical internet service. See our business internet packages below.
Get started now with internet for your business today – email us for a quote or call 907-228-5474.
Business Internet Packages
|Up to 30M/30M||100||59.95|
|350M /350M||500||89.95||Fiber only
|1GB/1GB||1 Terrabyte||199.95||Fiber only|
|Unlimited Data||Unlimited||$30||Add to any plan for unlimited (not applicable for hospitality or hotels)|
Speeds listed above are on KPU’s fiber optics; certain areas have VDSL which is a maximum speed of 30M/5M. Copper speeds are up to 10M/1.5M.
Your business internet package speed is the maximum speed expected to be achievable for that plan. Several factors can and will affect the actual speed you experience. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- the capability of the device you’re using to access the Internet–older tablets and computers cannot perform at the higher speeds
- the application and/or server/website you are accessing–some sites and servers rate limit the speed that each individual can download;
- limitations of business WiFi routers and other equipment you may be using–many wireless routers cannot pass through 100M or higher speeds;
- other active users and/or devices on your network at the same time–many devices such as Apple TV and Fire TV download continually in the background, testing while people are using the internet does not give;
- routers on the public Internet being overloaded by high demand–particularly during peak hours of the day.
KPU’s 100M and higher business internet packages now exceed the capability of some networks and devices. Please be aware that running speed tests from a single device will not give you accurate information, nor will speed tests done via WiFi. Many speed test sites cannot support the higher speeds. If you feel there may be issues impairing your service, please contact technical support as they have the tools to identify any issues that may exist.